Disney villains are one of the hardest groups of characters to find around Walt Disney World – unless you know where to look. There are certain ticketed events they appear at around the World, but you can also find them out and about in the parks! With a good planning strategy I can help you find your favorite bad guy (or girl) quicker than you can take a bite out of an apple.
1.Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is the mecca of villain appearances. Who can you meet here? Cruella, Gaston, Jack Skellington, Jafar, Lotso, and Queen of Hearts. MNSSHP runs for select dates during September and October. It is a hard ticketed event which means admission, separate from theme park, is required.
2. Club Villain at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the ultimate villain party. Like MNSSHP – it too is an event that requires admission for an additional fee. Advance reservations are also highly recommended. Who can I meet here? Cruella, Dr. Facilier, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, and the Queen of Hearts. Currently, this is the only venue where you are able to meet Maleficent.
3. The Pirate n’ Pals Fireworks Cruise is also an additional fee, add-on experience for your Walt Disney World vacation. The cruises depart from the Contemporary Resort and offer an opportunity to meet Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
4. Character-palooza at Epcot is an event held at random times. During these meet n’ greets you never know who may appear! A few mistresses of mayhem have been known to make an appearance.
5. Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a must-see nighttime spectacular. While you won’t be able to meet characters here; you can see several familiar faces. Who can you see in the show? Maleficent, Governor Ratcliffe, and Jafar.
6. 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is home to Cinderella’s Happily Ever After dinner. Here you can meet not only Cinderella, but Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia.
7. RunDisney event draw out all of the characters! You never know which rare and hard to find characters you’ll meet on the course.
8. Check your times guide as you enter each park. Some villains are known to appear for meet n’ greets! At Magic Kingdom look for: Lady Tremaine, Drizella, Anastasia, Gaston, Brer Bear, and Brer Fox
9. Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is home to Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, and Kylo Ren. Your little one can sign up for Jedi Training and battle Darth Vader himself!
….and there you have it! The location of all the evil that Walt Disney World can hold (for the moment). Do you know a villain meeting spot I missed? Drop your tip in the comments below.