The Walt Disney Travel Company announced today that ticket options are changing for your visit to Walt Disney World. New options are now available as well as a slight pricing increase.
All changes are effective as of Sunday, February 12, 2017.
- You are now able to save an average of $20 on your tickets (3 days or more) by purchasing them in advance of your vacation as compared to purchasing them at theme park ticket windows, Guest Relations, or Sports Welcome Center.
- All newly-purchased tickets will expire on December 31, 2018.
- Never-used expired tickets may be exchanged by consumers for credit toward new ticket purchase of equal or greater value.
- Previously-purchased tickets without expiration dates will remain valid until used.
- The Water Park Fun & More and Park Hopper bundled add-ons will now be known as Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options. The Water Park Fun & More will be discontinued as a standalone option.
- You MUST have a Park Hopper option added to your ticket to add on the new Park Hopper Plus. The Park Hopper Plus option is $15.00 per person, total. NOT per day on your ticket.
- Multi-day tickets still expire 14 days after the first use.
Curious what all this means or how it effects your upcoming Disney vacation? Feel free to give us a call (800.365.3130) or shoot us an email to chat (email@example.com)!
This article will be updated as new information becomes available.